Ipswich Vet Group is dedicated to the health and safety of our team, patients, clients and their pets. We would like to reassure all of our clients and their much loved pets that as a medical practice we have exemplary hygiene standards and protocols that are actively in place all day every day.
We have a trained and professional team of dedicated vets and nurses who practice a Gold Standard of patient care and hygiene to ensure the safety of you and your pets.
In addition to our exemplary regular cleaning schedule and hygiene standards we have implemented the following:
• We are following Government protocols pertaining to the quarantine of employees from our clinics who present with symptoms or are suspected or confirmed with the virus;
• Staff are being regularly updated/communicated with latest government updates and hygiene protocols;
• Our clinics are cleaned multiple times daily with Hospital Grade disinfectants to eliminate any germs from our surfaces. Regular cleaning occurs outside of these mandated cleaning schedules as required;
• Hand sanitiser stations are always on hand and readily available for both our team and our clients;
• Our clinic consult rooms are sanitised before and after each consultation;
If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
• You have been overseas within the last 14 days;
• You’re experiencing symptoms;
• Need to self-isolate;
• Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan in line with social distancing recommendations, including mobile patient transport services*
Our team is being updated daily on events pertaining to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are monitoring the official government service announcements and websites for the most up to date information to ensure we are proactively implementing any recommended or mandated changes.
For more information pertaining to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we recommend you visit the Qld Health Government website here https://www.health.qld.gov.au/
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call on (07) 3282 8862🐾